Sunday, March 6, 2011

お弁当


皆!!お久しぶりですね!

Haven't blog in a while . I'm not sure weather it's because I was busy or because so many things happened ! lol

Anyhoo ....

I made bento !




Basically Japanese lunch box food .

I read that planning ahead saves time and it really did !

Well made chicken nuggets, tamagoyaki sushi and octo hot dogs.

plus rice with furitake. I sent the instant miso along with the bento to Yuki !

Somehow i wanted to make her happy after all she had gone through ~ stress and stuff ~

Honestly it was quite a lot of work ! i had such a small place to work ! not like home where you have the dining table and big space lol.

But it was worth it ! After sending the bento i ate my own ~ hehe ...basically the same so i was lazy to take pics~

And it wasn't like other meals i make for myself ! ...the rice wasn't too hard or soggy .

I surprised myself when i made tamagoyaki !! i was afraid that i'd fail making a very dry omlet or something. So i watched tonnes of tutorial with tips and all ...followed the tips and wala!! not perfect but at least it looked layered ....with not too overcooked insides !!♥

Overall it was just a simple bento and my bento lacks one of the most important thing ~ veges !

You know with the fridge issue ...its hard for me to get veges ....complicated stuff ~

So unfortunately my bento is missing some veges ....well next time i make another bento cherry tomatoes and broccoli will be in there ne ~ then it'll be a fully balanced and healthy diet!

You know why bento is healthy right? the boxes keep track of your portions! you can only put that much in a bento box and that's about it ! which makes you think of the best possible balance meal !

Ah ...everyone has a principle on what their bento must have and all ~

for me ?

It must be nice cold ...room temperature ...since you usually make lunch boxes to take somewhere having something that!

the other thing is love ...Making anything at all...the most important thing is love ~

Then it will surely taste good !

haha i wrote quite a lot ne ~ ....

well i guess that's about it ...

Until my next entry ..jya ne !