Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan Tsunami heartbreaking

I'm actually super exhausted and for some reason my back hurts !

But i can't sleep ! Because i have so much going on in my head ! like 4 to 5 different things ~

One of them being the Japan earthquake and followed by the disastrous tsunami .

Please PLEASE pray for not only Japan but all areas affected by it ~

I was glued to TBS Ustream ...A news channel and thanks to Ustream i can watch it live !

I can't help but thinking how people can help in small ways ....In twitter common people are using their fav bands and artist who have access to thousands of followers to spread information about lifelines , help centers and shelters that are being utilized .

People all around the world are trending tsunami and Prayforjapan



Namely Takeru , Piko and Venomstrip's JUN

even those like Ruki and Aoi ....spreading advise and information ....

Google is not only spreading the tsunami warning on it's home page ...they created a "people finder" thingy ...

I know it's not effecting me directly but i really feel sad from watching all those videos ....things that people work their whole life for destroyed !

I kinda feel bad ...because i'm always sad and "depressed" about small things that doesn't really matter and people in Japan and affected areas are suffering real pain of loss.

I need to cheer up !

But i have things in my mind!

HELP T^T *needs a shoulder to lean on *