Saturday, February 6, 2010

A little talkative ...and Guitar mood ~

lol....first i would like to apologize to all my friends on MSN ...lol

I have been a little talkative lately for some odd reason ~

Maybe it's too much pressure from all over ~

plus my busy life...

____________

Haven't done anything this two days...

i'm sooo sorry member-tachi~

not feeling well so ...i tend to get a little lazy ...
______________

Okey ...^^

Official announcement of my guitars !!!

did you do the quiz...??

if you did then you will know that i have 2 guitar ( in use) and my first lousy guitar collecting dust ~

i hereby present to you AKI & MAO...

(Mao is a real person btw ...XD...someone i really like ...haha)

AKI = D25BK AKA : my beloved black acoustic guitar !!

MAO= D25NT AKA: the natural tone ..the one that sounds beautiful~
( and also harder to strum ^^)


hai hai... had this chocolate moose cake ...was in a sudden "dairy" mood

you girls pretty much know why XD




nice ~ better than the expensive ones ~

________________________

Pictures!!

I was on my way home in a bus in a C*appy mood when i saw the sun set !!

somehow a nostalgic feeling came ~

^^

so i took pictures of the warm sun ~

can't get a good angle or good pic since it was all behind a dirty window ...

but worth sharing ^^

The reason why i can't loose the extra baggage XD..ohh they introduced small bubbles /pearls

;(

i prefer the big ones ~






Nice nostalgic feeling~


the 6pm traffic...dirty window!!


DUN and a nice tree ...^^

______________

If you are not a guitar person you can skip this XDXD:


__________________
I've been doing some ( A LOT) of guitar practice lately ~

YUI's songs mostly ...ehhh... entirely actually... ( stop rhyming girl !)

YUI's muffler was kinda easy to do ~...as always ...i have problems with the bridge part

I wanted to play one soing since forever!! and that is YUI's life ~

Now this is the big challenge ~

If i can play this song..i think the electric guitar won't be much of a problem for me ~

the pre-chorus and the strumming patterns are hard...i can do it..but then making it sound smooth and effortless is hard ~

need to get my brain and muscles in sync ~ the song is 97 % bar chords !!!

some i've never done before!!

been looking for chords that sounded nice ~ and also simmilar to the original song and found tabs!!

the tabs are easy to understand ...( easier that chords ^^::) but it is actually chords made into tabs ~

anyways.. i think i need a month and a lot of free time (which i don't) to master this song ~

wish me luckkkk!

GYYAAAA

i think AKI is eating up my plectrums when i am asleep or something!! i only have 1 ashton pick leftttt! i need to get more !!! and the only music store around is in the cityyy !!

can anyone accompany me there tomorrow?? T^T

i want to stop by there also to ask if they could make me a gulitar pick necklace!!

or just get the metal one and head to the silver shop to get it engraved and make it into a guitar pick !


oh well

__________________

sorry for the long post ~

been enjoying my days with Aki ( the person) and AKI ..my D25BK XD

Thanks senpai ~

__________________

love you all as always ....^^

XOXO

-Miyuki-