Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dramatic mood ~

The weekend is finally over ~

And CNY is just around the corer ...

but i am not in the mood~

The pressure as a leader is getting on me ~

Plus ...assignments and mid- terms are after CNY !

which means that the 1 week of so-called celebration will be a study week for me ~

______________________

I just hope going back early isn't a mistake . i mean, may people will be going back early..and if i don't i might get depressed ~

haih..i just want time to either stop ..or jump to Wednesday ~

I can be home and use the fridge as i please ...not so much of the TV ...but i could at least make konyaku and jelly ~
______________

I am now kinda in a "cold" state ~

someone should snap me out of this...

AKI tried to help ...his efforts were in vain ~

________

the hidden sorrow ...unseen ~

.



The sun was shining through the curtains and i thought it might create a nice photo effect~

and yeah~..the light coming through the gap between the fingerboard and me is nice ne~ ^^

I wished time would just stop there....

Seems like i was captured in a fantasy world that doesn't exist ...

Seems~

I was myself ...for most of Friday and Saturday ~


Spent a lot of time with AKI ....

but happiness will always and eventually fade away in the demanding world ~

_________________

The muffled sound of Senpai's voice calling my name gradually pulls me out of my dreams and into reality ~

I realised that i have my favorite blanket over my head to block the morning sun ~

She "peels" the blanket off my hands as she glared at me - eyes wide open ...

I squinted my eyes and i could feel the warm rays caressing my cheeks ~

as soon as my eyes adjusted to the light ..i could see her dimples forming as she smiled ~

i got up and got myself ready for breakfast~

it was an off- day

but i had my book of memories on the coffee table ~...and of course AKI was there ....

i flipped the pages ~

and found a nice song that fits my mood that morning ~

I strum a few chords and hummed a melody ~

not happy not sad....something nostalgic ..
Every time i see the sunrise - and the sky dyed in the reddish- orange rays ....i can feel my soul .

somehow ~

How nice would it be if time would stop there and then ~
________________________

The reality that would never be ~

for now ...sorrow will not leave my side ~

burden and stressful situations surrounds me and my life ~

Anytime ...a call or a message would make me sad, frustrated , worried or mad ~

Glittering memories are always the most dazzling painful ones ....because they fade away~

The time i met Aki was the best 6 months of my life ~...i wish i could go back there ~

but i always ask for impossible things ne ~


Life may be tough and saddening~...

all i could do is cling on to the last remaining faith and hope that i have ~~

_______________
its hard i know ~

to keep your own principles...but stay strong my friends ~

KINZOKU no chikara ga aru ~


ganbate kudasai ~

-miyuki-