Sunday, January 31, 2010

AN UPDATE!! Finally!!

First the extremly good news...

Omedetou !!! I'm a mother!...well i didn't give birth ..lol...but i have an " adopted son"

Very common for chinese people to take up an adopted son ( a friends new born ..ect ect)

29th january 2010!!

_____________________________

Okeis...there were a few people that tend to, and actually like to push my buttons !!

And i was in a little bad mood yesterday and also today...

I regret sacrifising my pendrive to the computer lab ~

I had to transfer files into another member's pendrive and i got my lappy infected with the autorun virus !

It only gets sent to the vault ~

oh well

and there was all that mess bout my pendrive ~

lost pendrive ...full of virus~ ect ect

some people are born to piss you off ~

and worse ..people with no sense of responsibility ~

And for that i pushed this weeks tutorial ( on purpose ) to my group members...

I know it sounds evil~

but then i did the previous 2 ..flat out ~

especially the second one ~

Got another "button-pushing" text ~

i'm not a 2 year old okey... like i don't know that my pendrive wasn't even lost the first place ~

I can see through a lie ~ and i can see through one's soul ~

so to speak..haha ...freak you out didn't i ...gomenneh ~ ^/\^

________________

OKEYYY!! been long since i posted any good pics !

Here is the one i promised in my previous post

the view of Mt Kinabalu !! from the library~

No clear image ( since the place is more that 2 hours away)

but at least i got a shot!!







______________________

Okies ~ that was wenesday and thursday's story...

I had class last friday ~

replacement or something~

Came back craving for rice , so i decided to stop by the stores...

all sold out~

Naturally ~

hate it here because it gets dark 1/2 an hour early compared to my hometown ~

6.15 and the street lights are already on ~

so i went to MULTIBAKE ..the worse bakery in KK!!

why you ask !!

i would make a complain because its our right as a consumer !! but then where to?

ah ~
Just found a place to complain~

But then its a 2.00 thing ~

I'll give it a second chance ~

but people !! dont buy the egg sandwich or any other product there ~

They cheat consumers ~
see for yourself!!


so called established!!

i could make better ones at much cheaper cost and not cheat the customers!!!

Comment and tell me what you think ~

I might buy another time and open it on the coffee table there ( since it's a cafe-like bakery)

if it so happens to be like that again i'll complain to the company there ~

if the response is bad ..well ..i can't take it anymore ....as an economy student ~

i've studied enough to know my rights as a consumer ~

Click HERE if you are a Malaysian and want to complain about a bad product !!

its nothing to be shy about since its our rights !!!


______________________



okies ~ this is one of my many sketches ~

i'm not so good at it so haha~

it reads KINZOKU ~

still a secret ( the meaning behind KZK)~

haha..yeah

if you are wondering what it means ...its something between me , my important person , and also Mao-san ( he might know bout this ^^)..and of course my boyfriend ~ the whole thing wouldn't be complete w/o "him" haha~

____________________

ended up with a crappy afternoon ne ~

yeah ~

people are pushing my buttons all over the place ~

but then i have to be grateful that things are starting to ease out ~

still in my shell ~ closed up ~

if only someone would hold my hand ~

and make me open up ^^

__________________

Still trying to stay happy on a crappy weekend ~

-Miyuki-

love you all to pieces ..(* sings w-inds pieces*.."um yeah positively get pieces" ..*giggles*)