Thursday, January 21, 2010

wanna get things done super fast!!! but then haiz ~


Seriously!

People have been going in and out to town and every now and then~

can you believe ! it's been 3 weeks and i've only been to the mall for lunch then back for tutorial class !

I'll be going out tomorrow but only for 3 hours or so!

i need to get tonnes of supplies for my APK project !

I enjoy these kind of stuff but not in a rushy kind of way !

i like to take my time looking and browsing !

So i'm planning to maybe go again on saturday??

Who wants to tag along ~

Well if i want to go again on saturday , i have to get some of my assignments done!

XD

___________________________

Well let's hope i enjoy myself tomorrow !

^^ even though it's a rush of some sort ~

It is nice for her to even accompany me out ^^

___________________________

Today is my coursemate's tanjyobi desu!

i'm so happy ~ because we managed to surprise her with a huge cake ~

^^









Fresh cream cake is the best!

Cheaper than em chocolate/mocca / ect ect cheese cakes

but still nice ~


________________________________

Ah ~

what i want to get tomorrow...

MOST IMPORTANT: APK beads and strings supply ~

Clothes for CNY

maybe a pair of boots that goes with anything i wear ~

a t-shirt scarf ~ (kinda trendy these days)

(if i could) a guitar pick necklace ...which is quite impossible though~

i'm assuming that i will be spending quite a lot tomorrow ~

haha ~
_________

oh when we got back form the restaurant in the afternoon we headed to the library ...

it just shows how multicultural this country is !!

On one side of the foyer , people are selling tickets for the "red packet's festival"

A tradition in my university ~

performance and everything ~

went last year ~

really nice performance ~

AMAZING actually...but i went too late and had to sit at the 2nd floor which just cuts back the fun !

I want to go this year too...but then i have no transport to get back and i don't want to trouble anyone ~

so ...i'm not going...

wait... i was talking about multicultural thingy
so on one side is the Chinese New year stuff

then on the other side were Indian decorations

for the light festival

AND THIS TOO~


They have it done last year too ! but this is much nicer and ...I HAVE A CAMERA!!

There wasn't a good angel so this was the best i could do >_<


I mean look at the details!! even the logo is clear !!

oh well i better start making some prototypes for my selling project ^^

Wish me luck!!

Love you all ...


p/s: seriously ....less than 4 hours of outing is =(