Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Felling better ...or maybe not~



Assignments are kicking in and digging into my flesh !!!

I bet everyone wants to run away ~

me too~

"where do you want to run to?"

someone asked ~

Seriously ....i don't know ~

If i could i'd run to heaven ~

haha~

But that's impossible (at the moment)

No point complaining right??

coz i'm not the only one facing these problems ~

_____________________




Nice right ~

It feels as warm as it looks ^^

I woke up monday morning to this ~

There is no direct sunlight for a week or so ~ monday was the only day i felt warmth on my skin !

But it rained later in the afternoon all throughout the night ~

I bet you YUI fans are thinking ahhh!! Taiyo no Uta !!!

Me too ! that's why i was looking like an idiot in the middle of the road taking a pic at 6.30 am!!! haha~

but it was worth it deshyooo!!!

______

back to assignments!

We have to sell stuff this semester ...and to make it worse : the selling of food is not encouraged so no gas or electricity will be provided

So much for my ice-cream idea~


So my alternative is !!




ta da ~

finally my skills could come in handy

the details are top secret!

nah ~

just don't want to reveal too much coz there are like 200 groups competing for business !

so i don't want to have too may people stealing my ideas ~

Since not many people have the skills and resources to do this i suggested it~

which landed me with a HUGE responsibility of being the leader ~

This position sucks !

since you have to do basically everything!

But then i'll try my best ~

Can someone give me an engraved customized pick as a reward??!!

i guess not =3=
_____________________

Oh btw ~ i'm starting to like some of SID's songs

Namida no ondo is a really nice song~

Uso too ~

Nice to listen to when one is doing assignment and stressing out ~

WELL.!! Enough with the dilly dally !!!

i need to finish my shukudai and off to bed~

Maybe i'll stop by the music shop in the city to see if they have guitar pick necklace ne~ if not i'll have to ask someone to help me get one ~



till the next post ne ~

Ja matta ~

Love you all ^^