Friday, January 22, 2010

Shopping day ! & congrats Akane-nee san~

First of all!!

Omedeto Akane -nee san

My beloved sis will be graduating this year!! yay!!

Passed all papers!!

________________________

Phew~

WARNING: This is gonna be a looooong entry ! ^^ so i divided it to 2 parts for my shopping and lunch~

Haha ..i was all gloomy and down yesterday since my outing is kinda "short" like i explained ~

But there was just enough time for me to get most of the things i want ^^

The bus ride was FOREVER!!! since there were soooo many people and so many pick up points!

Usually it takes about 20 minutes or so to reach the city~ but today was a 1 hour waittt!!! *dies*

Lunch____________________

Anywayz ~ we got there eventually ~ and my frend suggested we go to this Korean restaurant ~

She mentioned that it was kinda expensive ~ more expensive than KR and Newyork newyork (which is already pretty pricy ne~)

But i figured that i need some kinda reward for myself just for one day ^^

it's a long story how we manage to find the place ~

We were walikng around in circles looking for the place ~

i walked past the escalator and we were about to exit the building when i noticed some LED lighting...you know, like the ones in airports (only more colourful and eyecatching)

I was wondering " wow ...nice sign " some unfamiliar words appear and i'm thingking.."eh!!"

might be korean written in romaji !

Then the word "KOREAN " appered ...followd by "restaurant"

i went "gyaaa" ..there it is ~ on the second floor !!

lol~

If it wasn't for the LED lights we would have ended up eating at Kyoyama ( or something~ can'r remember ! a japanese restaurant)

lol~

when we entered the restaurant ====> they were ALL koreans ...customers too!!

The owner and cook is Korean too~ both husband and wife seemed so happy that locals entered the restaurant!!

There were so kind and nice !!!

I mean if you enter a pricy restaurant people just : take order -smile- serve - bill- TQ (sometimes)

But this couple are so warm and welcoming ~

AND Ahhhhh
the viewww!

SOUGOII!

TwT i only coud take a 4 or 5 pics since...

GYAAAA; i left the memory card connected in my lappy!

luckily there is a tiny amount of memory in the cam ~


as i was taking the photo : the owner himself served the menu ~ and

said "really nice view ya ?..i really like this too..really beautiful " *thumbes up*

The food ~




then Surprisinglyy! the price is resonable...even cheaper than KR!!!

I ordered the mix rice thingy where you have to mix it yourself ! and the wife came . Obviously she can't really speak english ~ just a few words ..no sentences!!

But then she tries her best using hand gestures to tell me what is what and helped me to mix the korean mixed rice!!!....

YASASHIII~

well if i explain every detail i will never end this blog!

haha

we finish everything and they asked if the food was good !

Obviously it was super delicious!!!

cos we finished everything~!! down to the last grain of rice!!

and the tea~ =_+ i'll just stop here ~ lol

__________________________________

Shopping!

There were many shops but the either the service was bad or i didn't like the design ~ plus we were kinda in a time limit~

One of the stores had a few i liked but then the workers were rude in a way ~

plus ~ it didn't suit me~ XD

So~ finally i went to the place where i used to buy my clothes ( been ages since i stopped by there)

I found a few i liked but then was frustrated when they kept asking me to browse more befor trying coz the changing rooms were limited !! only 2 changing rooms !

One is occupied by this lady ~ she was trying LOADS of clothing ! around 10 pcs at a time( seriouslyy!!) and workers are still passing her diffferent patterns colours !!

Dang !

i was about to leave and go to my regular store D&M ~ but then the worker convinced me to wait~ i did

Ended up buying some 3 tops + one singlet (cheap and nice) to go with the white shirt i almost didn't buy!!
oh and my first leggings too!!!

then bought a pair of shoes ( fits nicely )

my friend was looking at scarves when an IDEA hit me~

Mao gave me some pointers!! haha

And this outfit ( that i almost didn't get) becomes my fav!! can't wear it during CNY ( white is taboo in some chinese minorities ..so blah)

BUT I LOVE ITTT!!



Mao gave me lot's of pointers ~

So all 3 outfits turns out to be a little over-sized~ and i'm not planning to wear skirts for nwe year!! since it's not my style ~

haha~

Check out SID's Uso PV ~ you'll know why i'm thanking Mao for being my fashion instructor!!


haha ~ at the end i didn't even stop by D&M !!

(D&M is a franchise store in KK ...selling most of the style i like XD )
_____________

Tomorrow i might go for a haircut~

I don't like having long hair ~

it's nice at times but then it's hard to maintain ...

btw ~ my hair grows super -fast!!! haha
____________

i'm also uploading YUI's Golria cover... so check it out ne ~ ^^

love you all

p/s: sorry for the long entry!