Friday, January 15, 2010

Chemical King-Twoon~

lol..i can't think of a title sooo~ ^^

hmmm~

Today is a Friday~ (duh!)

i slept late and woke up pretty late too~ Because of the nice weather ~

This week was one of the worst week for this semester ~ especially Tuesday~

Its wasn't entirely because of the incident in Uny~ ( some sort of argument broke out)

It was an accumulation of everything ! The stress the worries , so much more ~

Maaaa iika ~

That's why i took today to forget everything ~

but i guess i can't

Wanna thank you guys for cheering me up though!

senpai wasn't around ~ but i have her in mind ~ ( Mao here to remind me she's doing her best so i should too)

when hard times come ...you are also reminded who your true friends are ~

Those who really care , and those who just pretend they give a D*mn !

Forgive my harsh language ~ ^^""

I was angry and frustrated with myself ~

I was angry also because the only person here who knows the reason i am so emotional can't comprehend my situation and poured kerosene into the flame that i was trying to put out within me~

I felt that it was my mistake ~

telling what i shouldn't have told ~

I'm sorry to you guys who are curious about what's going on behind my busy and assignment filled life ~ behind the smiles and behind the expressionless face i put up...

Gomen ~

I'm afraid that if people find out , i will be weaker~

I'll just have to stay strong ~
____________________________

I here by ~ promise myself...that i will NOT use "that" excuse for being weak ~

Because it will make me suffer ~

I will act like i never told about it~

I will act like no one knows ~


I skinned my knee and i felt a new type of pain ....

But i will get up a stronger person ~

________________________

Burying myself in assignment will be the best solution ~

i don't mind if i do it all ~

i just want to forget reality ~

Turns out i can run away from it after all~
___________________________________

OKEYYYYYY!! enough with the emo talk!! *takes deep breath*

The weak Miyuki is DEAD !!!

now for LM.C and guitar talk ^^

My poor fingers (and neighbors) have to suffer when i'm trying to relese some steam ^^
















My beloved acoustic " boyfriend" here is the only thing that could calm my soul ~ ^^

Oh~ and about the blog entry title ~ ^^

Chemical King-Twoon is a LM.C song from their album

I love the guitar solo part that by "Mizui-san" and i absolutely love h
ow they added the black splatter into the video !

It's makes you feel the vibes from the guitar strumming ~

here are a few screen shots ^^







































And YES!! Yamazaki-san's V-series ESP guitar !!! the one he used befor LM.C was formed ..during his time with Miyavi!

And the black splatter/swirls and all ^^..the video editor and director did good!

oh just to remind you guys out there .... both are straight guys ( not gay)....^^""

Even though Masahito-san did reluctantly get a few kisses from Miyavi ~ X-x
















The "HA!" before Aiji's Amazing solo!!!





Aiji's SOLO!



















"Never let me down- Before it's too late.
Tonight, let we go- Before it's too late.
Never let me down- Before it's too late."

lol...J-english

do forgive him




^^"" you guys must be thinking .."Gosh!! she listens to THIS type of songs ??!!"

yea..i'm not your typical girl next door~ like i said ~ i have a monochrome world ~


What is "monochrome" you ask???

well, you'll just have to wait for my next entry ~

Ja , matta ne ~

-Miyuki-