Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An E-mail to Aiji~

Dear Aiji,

Everyone has a day where everything goes wrong~

I live most of my days with worries and dark clouds hovering above my head ~

But you know~ i just ate my first meal for today. And its already 6.40 pm!

The amzing thing is I don't feel hungry ---> I don't feel weak ---> i didn't finish my food ---> the food is nice and expensive ...

and the wired part is ~ it's tasteless ----> had to wash it down with milk~~

and plain water taste absolutely delicious ~


_______________________________________________________

Putting that aside ~

Sometimes i ask myself , "what did i do wrong to deserve all this?" ...

Like i said ~ Life isn't treating me so well~

All this started last semester , Via is away, plus "That"happening makes life 10000000 times harder for all of us ~

no one knows what "that" is in depth ~ and i don't want everyone to know about it ~

Which makes it hard , when people don't compromise your "mood swings" . When people think that that's who i really am ~ " a girl with a temper"

Yea ...then go about spreading stuff like that around~

Can't they just stop judging ....I'm so tired ~ Doushiyo Aiji-san ~

Sometimes i feel like dying early is the best thing that could happen to a person ~

You don't have to see your love ones go ~

it's selfish , yes i know~

but , as life gets tough, i know i can lean on Him ~

Mum is also right there ~ keeping me strong ....

remind Maya that i didn't forget his words ne~

Seems like senpai is trying her best too ...

With Him and all these people behind my back and pulling me up when i fall, i can still live on ~

Though i shed buckets of tears today , i know that there are people out there who knows the real me ~

Have tonnes of work to do so, i hope you are gonna keep your promise and work hard too!! Looking forward for that promise ~

Ishyoni ganbarimashyo ~


~Miyuki~