Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daijobu yo! i'm okey ~

Life is getting tough ~

Somehow , doing assignments and having classes is my only salvation.

Assignments and lectures makes me forget the reality and trials i'm facing for a moment ~

Thanks for the encouragement and for cheering me up guys ~ *hugs*

And GOSHHH!! PLEASE don't worry...i'm not the kind who hurt myself ^^~ its a major SIN to do that!!! The only thing i hurt is my fingers! lol ....strumming all the while leaves my fingers rough ~


_________________________________

Got news form Maya today .

Seems like they are taking time working on the album~

Maya's words also keep me going ~

He might seem freaky ( believe me he does) , but he encourages me ~

He takes things slow and steady !! Love you Maya *_____________* there i said it!!

_______________________________

*thinks hard*! what was that SID song with the Geisha??

OWH!! "Otegami" i think it means "letter " ....correct me if i am wrong ^^""

I have to admit!!! The geisha is so Visual-Kei and scary * whacked*!!

But the song rocks !!

I just LOVE the way Aki handles his Bass ~

Despite his serious personality ~

Check it out!




The Guy on the left is Aki ^^

2.49 --->KAKOIII*________________________*

3.08----> XD

3.14 ---> *Heart skips a beat*
He got into a really "high" mood at the back of the PV ...which only guitar players or people playing musical instrument would understand~

Your body just move with the rhythm~

I feel that way when i strum a rock song on my acoustic ~

^^"" i guess you guys are not used to guys with a little make-up ~

Ahhh~ sorry for the randomness ne~ ^^

I listen to J-rock a lot nowadays ^^

__________________

I'm eating well and i have lots of stuff to occupy my mind with right now~

Like i said ^^ I have to be strong ^^

And you guys will be there to support me all the way

Love you all ~

Ganbate ne ~