Friday, March 5, 2010

Many trials ..but still strong...the energy from a song can keep you going ^^

Yes...

where can i start...

well i missed the bus this morning and have to replace class tomorrow night...FRIDAY NIGHT!

but well ~

I don't know ...i think Maya's words are pushing me ~

I know my Japanese is not that good...but i can understand the meaning of Maya's words in Bokura no Mirai ( Our future)

As you can see ~ ...the title itself is motivating ...

I was anticipating this song ...because the tune is actually played out in a sentimental tune as an ending song for...well...i did explain didn't I ( read previous blog XD) ...haha


I know ~ ...it's something that would make me feel my heartbeat ~

andbroughtmetotears

yes ~ ..makes me think back of all the tears we shed back there the wiped ones ^^~ ...


I still have a long way to go...but i have come too far to give up now ~

FOR OUR FUTURE ....for my dream ~

Aiji was right ~
i'd spam my blog if i told you all the meaning !

simple japanese ~

Anyone having basic understanding of japanese would understand this song !

Maya is telling us that we have gone through so much and the the dreams and future we are looking forward is near ~

we all can relate to that song right ??

like ..i've seen post on FB ...everyone was emo , tired , frustrated , angry ....

this song came into the picture at the right time ~

thanks Maya & Aiji....

there you go ~ the song



yeah ..kanji and romaji is there so ...^^

stay motivated all ^^


I don't have to go through translations to know that "meteorion " and "it's a wonderful wonderworld " to know that they too are motivating songs ~ ^^

Wonderful wonderholic is just wonderful ~

enjoy the concert guys ~

hope they stop here someday ~ ^^
_____________________

ahhh..i'm so absorbed in this song that i can't think !!!! lol

* happy feeling*

makes me happy even though so much problems aren't solved ~

Happy ....

this word is finally back in my life ~ ...

___________________

Anyways ....

I'm having problems making an appointment with my supervisor ~

how?....

we went there about6 to 7 times ...still no one ~

um ~ mid- terms are here~

assignments ~

the trip ~ ...( miss-communications)

everyone is pointing fingers ....i'm not siding anyone ~
there is no doubt that everyone has their points ....
Ganbatee ne ~ ...minna ~

it's all part of this monochrome life ~ ...

black and white ~ ....

everyone has their problems and hidden sorrows ~

and no one knows that better than you yourselves right ??

lol ...

___________

owh !! during my 1 hour +++ bus wait...i saw someone ALMOST got hit by a car!!!!!

OMGOMGOMG !!!!

my heart almost fell out !!!

lucky the guy behind the wheels got fast reflexes and jammed the breaks ON time !!!

this guy (walking) just got down from the shuttle bus and walk in front of the bus !

i never do that !! because there is a blind spot there !!!

I mean...if the guy was going like 5 kmph faster ...i would be blogging bout "an accident i saw!!"

I MEAN THE FREKIN' GUY WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CAR!!!

MIDDLEEEEEE !!

dang! there was like 1/2 an inch between that guy and the Myvi ( with all the bodykit and everything i might add ~)

A SHOUT OUT PPL!!! NEVER CROSS THE ROAD FORM THE FRONT OF A BUS A AFTER COMING OFF IT!!!

and when crossing from the back...be sure to go a little further back ...coz the bus is one big pile of metal and rubber ...it may fall back anytime if the driver isn't alert !! ...

lol...i sound like a naggy old hag ~ ...gomen ~

stay safe ppl !


gosh i wanted to settle in and hit dreamland a little "early" but it's already 1 AM !!!

time flies ! ...

ja....

oyasumi ~

^^

stay genki ~

-Miyuki-