Monday, March 1, 2010

Can't sleep ~

It is now 2.14 am ...

I'm still awake...

obviously ~

was tossing and turning ~

can't seem to get any shut eye ....

my mind is filled with thoughts ~
_________-


well...today didn't go too well

and i'm coming down with something ~Plus...i need to get some stuff done ~

So i'm taking one class off...heck if its not for the mid-term i'd take the whole day of....

i don't feel like rambling bout this one ....

it just feels like happiness is torn away form me and a bullet hits my chest every now and then ~

__________

anyways, i stalked senpai's blog XD

and i saw the wish thingy she bought ~

I can;t believe this because i got that as a gift 3 years ago... almost as big as a mineral bottle ~

yappari futago desune ~

i started to write my wish in those rolled up papers and put them back in just to keep myself going...and you know what??...all the wishes came true....

of course you have to write down realistic ones ^^

like how i wanted to get good results in my STPM...

how i wanted to enter local U ~...

how i wanted to get W-inds DVD or VCDs

and finally....how i wanted to learn Japanese ~

all that came true ~

haha...i don't dare to bring it along because i'm scared that it would break ~

____________

arigatou~ soshite gomennasai

for all that messaged me and was worried .....

___

I bet you all wondered why i didn't want to talk, msn ect ect and yet kept it on BUSY ~

i just felt a little lonely , didn't want to talk bout it but just want my present to be known ~

etooo...something like that ......ka na ~ ~

complicated eh ~

hum hum'

i thought so too ~

_________

totaly random ~


i thought of a thought ,

but the thought that i thought wasn't the thought I thought you thought I thought....

I thought ~

_____________

some mind stuff...it makes sense ( the sentence )! ...read it carefully ...XD it is also a tongue twister Akane came up with ~

I thin i should at least try to sleep....

i'm getting insomnia pretty much every night ~

*sigh*

OHASUMIIIII~~~