Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm tired

I bet everyone is ----tired---

of assignments of work of internship of projects organizing trips ect ect... i know i am

I was so stressed that i got into a "fight" with Aki ~

felt like it since last friday ~

___________

Anyhooo...a post means there is some sort of complaint...lol go-me-n~

Yup...being a leader kinda sucks when all are on your shoulders ~

i don't know ~

l my parents ,Senpai, Aki, and a friend back in HS who is studying here told me that i'll grow up to be a stronger more experienced person ~

Yeah...this is a trial for me....everything is ~

if i back down from life ..then my parents spent all those years bringing me up for nothing ~

they never expect good results from me or pressure me in anyway ~

and thanks to them my future is secured ~

Senpai who is going through a harder time is always there for me ~

Aki is always there to heal ~

not forgetting the others that cared and tried to pull me out from the dark ~

__________

I got "Sleep" and is getting WFWH....

CAN I JUST SAY HOW JAW DROPPING WFWH IS !!

i have to admit that their previous albums...well...not so good...i only liked the singles~

Maya & Aiji said ( from what i understand) that this is a new LM.C or somesort...and form their blogs you can see that Aiji and maya were working hard ..they even flew all the way to NYC to get it mastered ~

wonderful wonderholic is just amazing

i'm already in love with [Meteorion ] ....the best song i've herd so far.....i'm saving the best for last ...i haven't heard bokura no mirai ~ ...from the trailer and " rock the party 08'" ending ...i'm guessing that it is a good song..i bet we are all wondering how the electrorock version would turn out to be because we heard the piano instrumental version 2 years ago ~

________________

oh well enough with my fangirling ~

i have to hit the books for pedagogy ~

wish me luck guys ~

and best of luck to senpai !

and ..YAY...i just got WFWH!!!

____

"each day is a gift and not a given right "