Sunday, March 21, 2010

many things happened...the trip taught me a lot ~

Ohisashiburi da ne ~

Long time i haven't update my entry ~

well, that's because i was away on a study trip~ ...

It is more like an away trip and a time to bond with my fellow coursemates...

I got to know them better ~

Many good and bad things happened...

And i finally see and i hope that i continue to see ...that all things happen for a reason ...

and all we have to do is leave it in his hands ...

I have to admit that i'm not a girl that is faithful or really holy, i seldom say grace and all...

I think i should start ^^
_______

We went from KK to Miri as a pit stop (aprox: 12 hours )...and took the coastal road to bintulu (about 3 hours )'

same routine for the way back here ~

so in total 2 nights stay at Miri and 1 night stay at Bintulu ~

________________

Sigh ~

I saw first hand how my loved ones are dealing with the "crisis"

Yes ...something sad happened ....it broke my heart~

and my camera T___T

I was mad with what happened and couldn't control my emotions ....

Everyone knows that i did nothing wrong ~

I try to forgive

but it's hard to control what i feel....you hate because you love ~

A mixture of complicated feelings ~

All is forgiven ~

But what is to forgive?

From his point of view , i'm the guilty party ~

oh well...i guess this is where the "forgive and forget" part takes it's place

maybe it is a sign to show me that i was ( and probably still) weak ...

and that what i'm facing here is nothing compared to what others are facing~

I should be grateful ....and try to take stress as a secs of accomplishment ~

I want to be more mature ~

stronger

at heart and at soul ~

I will smile ...even if i don;t deserve happiness ....

i will be strong for the sake of my loved ones and friends who is here for me ~

^^

i now see it....

Emoness= excessive expression of depression and self pity ~

It hurts right?

when you read this...

because deep inside ...you know it is true ~ and then you start to find excuses and reason it out ~

saying that "my life sucks" ..." i have nothing to look forward to"

but in truth... i was making myself worse ...and that is why people have been avoiding me ~

if you stand up and realize how much this world has to give , then , no matter how hard life gets , you can still love yourself and your life ~

every single thing happen for a reason ....and if you try to find it...you will see that light ~

so my dearly beloved readers...it may be work stress, family , love , studies , assignments or whatever that is getting in the way of your happiness...find the reason behind all that...and you will feel how wonderful your life really is ~

Each and everyone of us is born for a reason ~

find that reason ...and live life to the fullest ~

peace out ! ^^V