Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crying ~

I guess ...it's like smoking ~

Crying ....

Or even worse ~

Aiji mentioned that " other than the mental bit, smoking is not good to ones health"

I guess crying is like that~

Being a girl that cry a lot ( and i mean A LOT), i came to realize something...

When i cry ...i hurt myself, and i hurt the ones who care about me ~

Crying has been my way of running away from my worries and self pitying~

I have been running away for a few days now ~

Not wanting to face the world ~

yeah

I said i'd face it head on ...but it seems that something is holding me back ~

I'm tired of myself ..and the image i created for myself ~

I use to hide behind someone ~

Now that someone is gone~

I don't wanna be outstanding ~

I want to hide forever ~

And do the things i'm great at ~

Sore dake de ii ~

__________

I guess i'm partly sick because of the state of my mind

I admit...i ran away today ~

But ...

all i can do is face it....

I never could face things ....

__________

i haven't cried since friday ~

haha~ that really broke my heart ~

I'm not sure what happened ....

but yeah ~

I kept thinking ....why me ~

_______

Sigh ~


I'll try my best to break out of this emo phase ~

I HAVE TO !

i'm not in it but i'm not out yet ~

so it feels kinda strange ~

__________