Monday, March 22, 2010

Change ~

I think i should change myself....

dou?

I'm still trying to recover from travel sickness.

Plus, it's not easy to come out of an emo phase after a rocky 9 months or so.

Yup, it all started around the middle of last year when so may things happened at the same time ~

The trip was a recovery trip i guess.

Coz i get to forget all the pain ( even with the crisis that happened at home)

i was depressed during the visit to Bintulu port.

Recovery was kinda easy with people around i guess.

Now i'm trying to change ~

But it's hard ~

I guess this past 9 months ...i was looming in a black hole ~

I'm trying to keep positive ~lol

But currently...there is no one here to push or pressure me to do my work...hence i'm slaking ~

MOOOOOOO~

Maybe i can be excused today because i'm not in tip top shape (health wise )

I'm still dizzy and having nausea because of the trip~

I'm not sure why but my travel sickness kicks in AFTER a trip and not during...

I need like 3-4 days of well balanced diet and sleep to recover ~

I guess i should have just slept all through sunday ~

but i had lots to do ~


T__________T

my hair is falling off ~

It happens when i'm facing stress , pressure and also unbalanced eating patterns ~

And also when the cold sweat starts ~

oh well, i'm planning to cut it short ~

I guess its some sort of "telling"

Like " something happened to me and i'm cutting my hair to show it"

=_=||

i'm starting to blog with a little engrish lol ( no idea why)

it's also a way to stay out of trouble ~

plus ~

The weather is hot ~

well see this Friday ~

hair will aways grow back ~

Like how happiness emerge after a rocky road

I guess i'll have to face a really rocky road ahead ~

I hope that we can hold hands and look into the future with a smile ~

I'm sorry for all the pain i caused to the ones i love ~

now change must take place

or shall i say....

I should grow up and forget my childish self ~

its hard saying goodbye to my old self...

i'm in the middle ~

pray

so that i can one day break out of this ~

I need prayers and blessings form all of you my dear readers

^^


_____________________


It has actually been 3 years since Aiji quit smoking and he is totally free from it !

13 March ! remember that as Aiji's quit smoking anniversary ~

Other that Maya is organizing an overseas album listening event for all 3 released albums,

27th March 2010 ( saturday)

Super Glitter Loud Box

Gimmical Impact

and

WOnderful Wonderholic

Starting at 11pm Japan time (10 PM here ) with Super Glitter Loud Box

followed by 12am with Gimmical Impact (11pm M'sia)

and Finally !! WFWH at 1am (midnight )

ohhh~

How i wish i have other friends here who loves LM.C... then i can host a party or something ~

anyways

anyone interested in joining this even with Maya and the fans from all over the world ...let me know ~

i can share the album ~

___________

I just wanna sleep my worries ...

But i will just wake up with more to face

so with your help

I'm gonna face them HEAD ON !

Love ya'll

-miyuki-