Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just a random update

Hey all ! It's the weekend !

What are your plans?

Shopping? Crammed up with assignments? Go on a short trip?

Well , there is this camp thing going on but decided not to go since it reminds me of stuff that is better left forgotten ♥

But you can't avoid things forever right ?

lol

anyhoo...yesterday was a "nothing" day ~

Thursday ! Went to Kaire ...Fried american style lamb chop....I honestly? preferred the fish and chips..0_0 i managed to finish everything though !

haha...i guess a growing appetite is a good sign ~





ニャン! This cat was sleeping on the cement till it started raining ! and then went under my legs ...then squeezed between me and the pillar eventhough there was such a big space on the other side and leaned on me...next thing i know it was tring to crawl up my thigh !

I pulled it away since well....i like cats ! but i'm scared i'd upset it when i need to go !

The poor kitty is thin and it's ears are cold...T^T...did someone abandoned it? it seems pretty warm towards people ! Can someone give this kitty a good home ?
Snacked all day today ~

Decided to try this . No wonder they always have mochi with plain green tea! This is super sweet !


I think this was taken quite a while ago ! At AfterThree restraunt ~

Kinda like the atmosphere there compared to some places ~
and haha ..yes i'm a tea person btw....body rejects coffee !



_____________________________
OWH !

I finished the yukata ! Just the obi left ! ... trimmed all the loose strings and sew in all the hems !

My Rilakkuma looks ready for natsumasturi ! somehow he looks more like a henchmen for some yakuza boss ..lol ! ( is watching too much gokusen )

Speaking of Gokusen , i watched a late night movie with yuki ! Wanted to watch MR&Mrs Incredible..but it wasnt showing that time ...so we went for the opening show of "the mechanic" Pg 18 !

for a very good reason !

Very violent !

and they cut of quite a number of parts *cough*( luckily ...^^;; )

Well the plot is okey....

But hnestly? i prefer The Tourist ♥

___________________

Well i guess that's all for my update eh !

I'm hoping to get a few things done today ! ♥

So wish me luck!