Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How did you spend valentine's?

Did you go out with your lover?

Sister?

For me me is with friends...

This wasn't Yuki's best week~

So yea ! I spent it with friends instead of Takeru ~

Takeru didn't seem to mind anyways~ lol


Well the driver used a short cut since TRAFFIC JAM ALL OVER !!

and it was some some hill area where you could view the city ! Some professional photographer was there ~

But for me my banged up camera without a stabilizer will have to do !

Aw shucks ! =3= i accidentally deleted some pics!!! *is lazy to re-upload*

Well here you go ~ A view of the city with a lousy cam ~


This was a really expensive valentine i tell you !!!

These people are really cunning ! usually monday, there is a student price ! however , for vesterday , since it's valentine's , they took advantage of it!! Valentine's isn't even a holiday !!!

This was desert ! (3rd course) I couldn't bring myself to eat more of the buffet even though it was so pricey ! Just isn't my style lol

Well apart from assignments and projects I did some photo-shop! Miyuki art i guess will be for things i post to my japanese followers and Followed !

I think I'll go on another name! ChenArts with an 88 logo ~

Did this wallpaper and did the MiyukiArt logo from scratch ...Disclamer: the other logo is (of course) belongs to PonyCanyon and LM.C ! The intention of this is not for monetary purposes and only intended for self use !



The mini project i was talking about !!

Turnes out i measured wrongly =3+

but i'll post the finished one when i'm more free ! ♥


Owh ! I found this among my things when I got back here ~ lol

Today is a holiday so ~ enjoy it for those who are having it ♥