Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Turn to Family, God , & then the people care ~ ( not forgetting GOOD music!)

みんな。。。。おはよう!

Facing a little bump in life now ~

weather it is job seeking ...or seeking yourself...things don't always go the way you want it to~ it's reality (sadly)

But things usually happen for a reason and I'll take what life can throw at me !

Complaining and sliding to the negative side, pulling a long face ...all these wont make things better でしょう?in fact..it'll make things worse and more hurtful !

だから。。我慢してます!!

くるしですよ!!でも。。きっと大丈夫です!!!諦めません!!

lol....songs like YUI's [Your Heaven]...and also a part in Punky ♥ Heart will be the cherry on top of a bad mood remedy after turning to family and also have a chat with God ~

Speaking of music ...i got myself a fake Ipod shuffle ...just for jogging and for times i can't use my phone ~
_________________________________________-

some pics ...!!


YUI princess-fied!! ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

She posted if for her blog...something she mentioned she mentioned being princess-fied !

haha ...cute ..but sooo not YUI



"WE JUST WANNA HAVE FUN TONIGHT...if there is none we'll make fun!!!.NOOO FUNNNN NOOO FUUUTUREEEEEE!"


They probably taken it down but the Christmas decoration was EXTRAVAGANT!



This was taken back home !! lol ...it was super hot and this water crane decided to take shade from the street light!!! we were laughing our heads off! That is one smart bird!!


These were taken when we visited my aunt ( a nun) ....These are fresh !!! in the chapel ....


____________________________________________
Well ...when all is SAID...all there is left is to be DONE...

I have to head to class in about a few minutes and I haven't taken my breakfast ! ( a must for me !)

so hopefully today will be cooling ...! I heard that peninsular will be COOL! Hopefully will be the same here ..( doubt it but ...まいいか!!)

Wish senpai luck ! so that she wont be dissapointed ...same goes for me ~ :)

ミユキより~★