Thursday, January 13, 2011

"The Calm"

Was that the period in final fantasy X where SIN haven't reak hovic and summoners have to train to die for the world?

lol

i can't remember since it's almost 3 years since i finished playing that game !

I was playing (and finished ) Okami during the one month break!

__________________________-

Lol...so why "The Calm" as a subject?

well assignments are not here yet ! and i can still spend plenty of time with Yuki , Senpai , Emi-chan ...and not forgetting AKI ! I think only a few knows AKI ...lol ...i never really introduced him to anyone ..unless they enter my room ...ww

yes ..assignments craze haven't kick in and everyone is in the "home" zone !

Honestly ..i haven't book my ticket back yet ( but will do that soon enough)

_____________________-

Yesterday was a "bad mood" day for me and many of the people i know and care about ....

i'm in the library now so I'll upload some pics when i get back !

Senpai is also in a pinch ! ...but i'm sure everthing will be fine ~

Same thing goes for Yuki and me !
_________________________

Did you drop by my tweet? Ate Nabeyaki Udon ! hehe ~

With Senpai ...was touching messages and also talk about Takeru and Masato ...

_________________

Other than that , I managed to pull through a difficult time on the phone yesterday ...

Almost broke again ...but i managed to do it some how ..calmly ...^^

No wonder people cut their hair for a "change" ...it actually works ♥

As painful as it is i'm sure everything will be fine ~ there is always a light in the end of the tunnel ~

well, wish me luck ~

Miyuki yori ~