Thursday, December 2, 2010

healthy lifestyle and balanced diet ^^

As usual ....How are you my dear readers ?

I hope you are all doing fine out there ~

Semester holidays , school holidays ^^

Or are you still working?

well i hope my blog entertains you in one way or another ♥

______________________

Well ...I think this isn't the first time this issue is brought up in my boring blog !

HEALTH !

Girls these days are always concerned about their weight and not their health !

Which worries me quite a bit !

Well ..if you are overweight of course you want to watch your calorie intake ...and eat healthier food instead of starving !!

Starvation will lead to bad health !!

For me ...i was extremely underweight ! how underweight? picture a 13 year-old girl weighing less than a bag of 20KG rice !!

The key isn't really eating more foods that are labeled "low fat" ....or starving !!

believe me ! if i starve myself ...i'd put on more because i get extremely hungry by the end of the day!

The solution is simple ...fruits and veg...will never get you fat !

On top of that regular exercise of course ...

I guess you can say ...since i monitor the stuff that i eat ...i am loosing bit by bit ...it's a good start ...

Exercise is key too ! ...i remembered going to the park alternate days for 6 months with dad and managed to loose slowly ....keeping the same diet like i always do XD

Unfortunately all the stress and me being lazy ...made me put all that weight back on again ! ...

This time i wanna really do this !! again ...! if everyone else is too tired to accompany me ...i think i'll ride my bike or even do stretches !...anything that can heighten my metabolism rate !

as long as i don't go back o eating chips !! XD

well todays dinner is grilled ribs , mashed potatoes and vegs !

not forgetting the colourful varieties of fresh fruits and vegs too !!

btw went to the beach for a walk yesterday ... and today ...back to the stadium !

I'm kinda disappointed ! i couldn't even jog an entire lap !!! T^T

well i need to get my gear up and train to do better !!

AND SERIOUSLY !! THE PARK IN KF IS ONLY A FEW METERS WALK AWAY!!

i should continue walking or jogging there !! lol

just to build muscle and loose the fat !!

Keep up the good work all !!

^^

Don;t starve !! eat healthy !! look how delicious the fruits and vegs are !!

I made the mash potatoes ..the ribs are grilled and vegs boiled !

hopefully tomorrow will be a clear day for exercise too

till the next holiday entry all !!