Friday, August 20, 2010

Tired of being tired !

I was depressed !

so sick that become bed-ridden ~

overstressed probably~

but lets put that aside shall we ?

i promised myself to keep all post weather facebook, Twitter and also in blogger positive !



___________________

can anyone tell me who this is??

hehe ^^



it's actually Jun !

so who is this guy??

he is kinda good-looking right?

and down to earth too !

lol Aiji-san forgot to mention him as a support band member!!!


yup...he is one of the recent support member on keybords !

electro rock always goes with keyboards and effects ...

all that is thanks to JUn



*pic : credits to Jun himself*

I followed him on twitter ....

and he is now following me as well gyahhh !

I'm not so sure bout our opinion...

but that tells me that he is down to earth ~

i watch a fancam when he was in Europe and he was willing to take pics with LM.C fans ^^

and *___* he looks really pretty with the full Visual Kei costume !

if i'm not mistaken...he helps with sound in LM.C songs maybe??



try following him ^^

i bet he follows back too ♥

_______________

i'm still feeling weak and feverish

and MSN is glitch-ing again!

did i pass it to mSN !!

_______

anyhoo ~

with someone like JUN following me ....i'll have to stay positive and behave myself ...lol( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



_______________________


Got pics from david's tanjyobi ^^







All from the same fursato ~










both girls from the same furusato

ah ! i dint see one form Sabah desu !!














sorry i have to post this pic desu ~

been bed ridden this few days ...so no latest pic taken =_=


maybe today for dinner ne ~ ♥

i know...my life is boring right

but i'm one of the lucky 20 who's tweet got replied by aiji...
___________________________
Anyway

ask for the encryption code ^^

i might or might not give ...


jya ~

sorry to those that have to read that :p