Sunday, July 11, 2010

Geared up for the new semester ~

so how's everyone lately ?

genki desuka?

well, i'm already in KK ! yes time sure flies! deshyo...

this time i'm 100% rested physically and mentally ~

there are still hard times ...( like when one person asked the wrong question !) >:(
__________________________

Well ...after 'that' ...i'm slowly accepting the fact ...but my brain still think the other way...

the dreams /nightmares come back once in a while ~ same patterns ...which kinda scares me ~

but enough of this ne ~ ..i'll turn to something more light !

____________

okey

so there is mango season !

and also "overhauling" my moldy dusty room !

since the room is kinda "moist" ..(like a cave XD) ...leaving it untouched made it that way !

even my fretbord is MOLDYYYYY!!!!...and it's in the CASE!

coz of the rainy season..my room "leaks " during extremely heavy rain ...
__________________

Pics pics

unfortunately my cam broke ...so my 2mp phone pics is all i can offer :/



_________________

anyohooooo

now that one of my fried moved out here ( YAY!)

i'll have companyyyyy! *happy*

^^ finally...i get to smell a little sweet perfume of life ..after so many unfortunate things happen ~

_______________________

( pics are taking forever to upload ...line is kinda Cr8py~ :/

i think i'm gonna uplad them some other time ne ~

coz it's late and i have an 8 am class tomorrow morning ^^

jya matta ne ~