Wednesday, July 14, 2010

~ 14th ~

Minna san ...genki desuka?

how's everyone ?

hope today goes well for everyone ~

so far it's going well for me ..

felling quite accomplished today ~

________________

all of you keeping track of my blog might know that the past year have been a rocky ride for me ~

a very rocky one at that ~

i keep getting one blow after another ~

and i turned into someone even I don't know ~

Well, things have settled down quite a bit since our lost ~

bad dreams have stopped 'visiting' me lately ~

like i said previously..the same dream involving the same person with the same patterns is scaring me ~

lol..yeah i admit ..i was all 'emo' for the past year ...pulling myself out of society ~

it's been exactly 3 months since then~

wallowing and drilling into our sadness is not what my dad want's ...

we all have to collect all the broken pieces and move on~
bringing all those good memories together with us ~

somehow my memory of the past year just disappeared ~

i want it that way ~


___________

this time ...i can learn to be happy once more ~

^^

_____________