Thursday, April 22, 2010

Road to recovery ~ ...feeling better~

Hai...got the official stuff done~

stuff sent ^^

and did a little window shopping ~

I guess you can say i'm back to being myself??

Maybe ~

So happen to meet eng lyn- san when i was Photostatting the documents ~

umm..i understand now ~

people are in shock and care at the same time ~

Not to worry...

i get a lot of response saying " I'm sorry ...i don't know what to say"

well ~ a little pat on the back is already more than enough ~

i can feel the care ~

__________________

well i haven't posted blogs with pics in a very long time ne ~

only blank pages with tonnes of words ~

gomennasai ~

jya ~

TA -DA...


who knows i "meet" these few guys at popular ~

around a size of um...half a meter ..i guess...or a size of a book ~

quite expensive da ne ~ RM 20

and i don't really need it so ~

pictures will do ~


_______

um....i think eating at home is the safest and cleanest ~

We went to KFC to eat and ...

=___=...found a small cockroach in his drink ~ eeeewwww ~..it was frozen in the ice or something ~

owh well ...he says many ppl eat cockroach when they were young and all ~

=3=

*shivers*
_______________________________


I find this quite nice too ~
A dustbin ~

Talk about advertising XD

" buy me , open me , enjoy me, love me "
"I'm not a coffee cup"

DIRECT ADVERTISING!!

it was a "take -away" coffee cup design ....( Lazy to upload the top pic part ~)


This was taken a while ago...Domo-kun~

I dunno why i fall in love with this....

emi-chan should take part of the blame ~

XD


This was worth the price i guess ..it's big and huggable ...can become cute pillow ~

but i guess i don't need it ne ~

have to start saving ^^ ~

If i want a fender ~

nyuuu~

I forgot to set the upload to medium size ~

owh well ~

*eidt: ahhh ~ ^^ you can click on the pic and see it full sizeee~ ..wow... 2mp camera not too bad eh ~ ..compared to 3.2 pm SE with small screen ~ ..this is much better ^w^ *happy*
___________

I guess i'll be jogging again today ...

didn't jog the last few days ~

The main thing is to stay fit and build stamina ~

Coz stamina is what i lack...and i felt better after jogging the other day ~


so ...." do stuff that will make you feel better "

I wanna cut my hair too ~

shoulder length ???

or just an inch ...coz the thickness is bothering me ~

i'll think it over ^^ ~

jya ~

matta ne ~