Monday, April 19, 2010

Memories ...

Hmm...

Actually not many knows bout Dad's passing ...

I only told one of my course mate...

Apparently the news spread...i'm not sure how far though ~

I told the first few people ~ My trusted friends ...

In a state of shock and confusion i sent one message to the wrong number ~

I planned not to tell..but it is not right of me to not inform ~

So after the funeral , I told my HS friends ~

_________________

I know dad want's me to come back here to take the test ...

Mum is doing fine with everyone's support , prayer and help...

We are all staying strong ~

I can't do much at home either ~..if i postponed the exam, i would have to stay back and wait..so it's better to get it over with and head back to help with whatever that needs to be done ~

I can't seem to concentrate now ( obviously) ...

My mind and eyes are tired ..no mater how much i slept ~

But i'll try my best ~

Will be jogging later ....coz i know dad want's me tp

T_______T

I have no idea what will happen to me when i see all the familiar faces tomorrow during exams

I avoided all the crowded places and places with a lot of people ~

I'm not sure how to face people and also the exam ~

;_______;

i didn't want many ppl to know...because i'd make me emotional ~....


*sigh*




_________________

I wanna thank all my friends who sent condolences and those who went all the way just to help ~

I was actually touched when my friends came for a visit ~

And also here last night ...a friend came over to accompany me ~

Not forgetting senpai ... when i entered her blog ~ i saw something ...Consoled ...when i saw that ~
_______________
What am i feeling right now?..

I'm not so sure myself ~

I feel like something was ripped away from me ~

Yet ...i feel like he is actually on a trip ~... still waiting for him to come home ~

I remember the days when i would sit on his shoulders, gripping his hair with both hands to make sure i don't fall...

I remember how it felt..sitting on his shoulder ..he was a strong built, health conscious man ... so i felt secure ...

I remember the times i fell asleep at the couch ...half awake, i'd feel his foot steps as he carried me up the stairs and lay me gently on my bed ~

I remembered how we waited anxiously for his weekly return on Friday night when i was 4-5 ...he'd first peek through the big glass window and we'd call his name in excitement ~

Yes ..he had his temper ...i won't deny that...but he never brought suffering for us ....

He doesn't smoke at all, he'd drink very very occasionally HALF a can of beer ~

He established rules that brought me and my sis to who we are today ~

He never owed anyone anything ~

He treated me like a little girl ..occasionally reminding me to drink plenty of water , eat enough fruits , exercise, and yeah...(giggles) wash my face in school...

Everyone remembers him for being a joker ...he can talk to just about anyone ~

I can remember his smile ..when he is telling some joke or trick ...and wondering if it will work on us ~

He loves nature ....he loves the "san pa" or village ~

he'd go there visiting relatives ...old and young ...and would not hesitate to help ~

He wanted to retire there ....

But God has called him back ~

The night before the funeral ...

I wasn't sure if it was just something i pictured or a dream ~

Dressed in a smart coat , he was sitting on the garden full of lush green grass and colourful flowers like he would sit on the floor ...

he had a smile on his face...and he said " What to do? the Big Guy want's me back"

i had tears in my eyes ....

Happy coz he is back with the Lord ...and sad because he left us ~

but Dad ...you have fulfilled your duty of securing a future for me ~

so you can rest in piece ...

________
The Funeral

Dad was laid to rest Friday morning ~

I hasn't been raining in my hometown for quite sometime ~

But the night before the funeral , it started raining...

it rained ..all the time, non stop ...from the hospital to Church , from the church and during the funeral ...it wasn't pouring heavily...some sort of light rain ..a little heavier that a drizzle ~

somewhat , it consoles us ~ ...

Surprisingly after the funeral ...the rain stopped ~

and it hasn't rained since ~
_________________

In Loving Memory of my dad

1959- 2010

I love you dad ...

___________

I have a favor to ask ^^

Please pray for his soul ~

Prayers ...it helps ~

_____________