Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sacrifices ! will try my best ! even if it gets hard

ARGH! forgot to buy medication for my emo-ness sickness XD

Chocolate ~

oh well ...means i can keep the weight off ~

Still trying to loose the extra baggage ...!!

so far so good ~

________________

haha

I am the leader for quite a big project consisting of 10 group members !!

yes ! being the leader kinda sucks because all are depending on you~

Plus there are those blood sucking free loaders !!

I'm hoping that there are none for this semester !

I wanna score this subject!
____________

Some of you might know that its hard to have all 9 people in the same place in the same time for a meeting right?

Well i understand that too!

As a leader i have to put myself in one's shoes ~

so i scheduled a 2 time meeting both morning ~

I have to sacrifice my sleep ~

and also the time i have to do all my assignments !

the thing that ticks me off is ...i stay further than anyone from uny and have 10 times more difficulty of obtaining a bus ride !

i was there at 8.30 sharp ~

No one showed up till 10.30 ~

yes one single ( hopefully) reliable preson ~

One excuse was out of this world!!

" i have class at 11 am"

the meeting was 8.30!!

_____________

Oh well

i then took some draft from a really good friend ..!
she went all the way to give what i needed ....she said she had something to edit!

i went for branch ~ a waffel and my fav drink Milky -tea ~

then i was lucky enough to catch the bus to go for a little outing ~

_____________

Bought this outfit i really like ~ a little pricy but i really really like it!



_____________

Bad news is..i saw an outfit i like even more for half the price !!

not thick ~ = comfy

exactly like what mao wanted me to wear !!!

but there were stains on it so BOOO~

owh~ i'm not sure why...but many people stared at me for some reason !! is there someting wrong?? i'm worried ~

in the mall and also in uny!!

i was just wearing office like formal...since its a lame formal day ~

___________________

here's the pic ~

there is a ribbon tied at the back ~ and it is 10 X nicer if i tie up my hair ~

the top is kinda plain so i kinda add the scarf touch to it ^^

dou desuka??

A touch of lollita ~ and it goes with the cheap scarf i bought from a kiosk ~

i especially love the cuff at the end of the sleeve!!

sorry for the LQ~

the lighting in my room is bad !

they have lolita cosplay outfits there ~ ready made ~ they sell all the lolita stuff ~

And seriously i dont really like it when people say that it is a punk shop because its not !!

The shop name is street ~

and if you are a VK fan and have enough money in your pocket this is the place to be!!!

One lolita outfit is RM 400!!!

crazy right !! ..tailor made would be much much cheaper !


Love the design on the plastic bag too ^^

Would like to take this design if i ever have enough money to get an ESP custom made guitar ^^



But then what will i name it ?? lol

___________________

owh ...my new look ~
not really new since no one in uny noticed it ~

just got my bangs to the side = easier to maintain ..owh and since the treatment is a really good one ~ my hair is shining and super straight !! i washed it the very next day so that it wont be so straight!! nyu~

and yes i have a tired look ^^""

it was a bad day ~
_____________

i have a sudden craving for milk the whole time ~

i like dairy products ~

But they are super fattening !!

but who cares ^^

__________________


Ahh`

Long post again ne ~

Gomen ~

i'll stop here ^^

Hope tomorrow goes well ne ~

not looking foward to it but ~ maa iii kaaa~

have to start drafting out everything for my members ~

so wish me the best of luck !!!

________________________


Love

-miyuki-

(still building that wall )
________________________
p/s : Mao -san is currently influencing my style ~

A simple scarf could make a plain outfit gorgeous!!

this isn't far away from my own style~ since i like shirts halfway below my waistline before the knees~ hide loads of extra baggage XDXD