Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Emo sickness ~ in the air~ lets build back that wall !

The pain i'm feeling now is not the pain that everyone could understand ~

And also not something that i could explain ~

Its not assignment pressure that is making me all emotional and everything~

Yeah ~ its the surroundings ..."that" in particular~

I'm pressured and worried ~

Plus i got a few bad news ~

Things that i was looking forward to , now crushed into pieces ~

i bet everyone has their hard times ~ and then there is that particular date to look forward to ~

Not for me ~

everywhere i go anytime , i can't have a break!

So i have been saying that i want to run !!! or just fade away~

Because there is no salvation !!

I want to turn back time ~ to the place and time where i am most happy ~

Now my only salvation is my guitar ~
____________________

I'm not alone on this track ~

I know that some people are also suffering like i am ~

Actually a promise was made ~

That we should stay strong together~

Dakara~

to whom it may concern ~

Who might be reading this pitiful blog ~

Lets try our best ( no matter how hard it is) to stay strong and positive !

it might really hurt the heart at times , but then it is another pain we face ...

Yes ! we are falling and skinning our knees !

When we fall...we don't fall gracefully ~

Yet we still have to pull ourselves up!

Then we can stand up to be much stronger than before~

________________________

My heart is still hurting and nothing could soothe the pain ~

yet !! i still have to put the bits and pieces back together ~

my fort fell ~

But i have to gather up my strength to build a stronger wall ~
______________________

-Miyuki-
with the scraped knee ~