Sunday, June 30, 2013

My ride arrived ....

Ride arrived on Thursday!!!

I'd post a pic but I decided to keep my life a little more private from now on?

I love it ...though i've read not so promising reviews about it ...I love it and that's all that matters !

Been in a slump lately...maybe because I feel so saturated with stuff!!

I feel like something had gone amiss or something ~

And then I remembered ... lol I've been stuck at home with no place in particular to go for the past 3 days !

So I decided to go to the mall just to get some stationery...Get to drive my car around for a bit and I felt better I guess !!

Gosh I feel sleepy all the time !!!

I guess it's time to call it a day !!

Tomorrow is Monday !!! ( not that it needs reminding ...but still...)

Heads up brace yourselves ...coz things comes and goes !!!


Hey !! if you teleport to the US right now it'd be 9am in the morning !! ....

Nyah !!

Music of the day !! :)

English song this time around ~




Ganbare !!! Genki ni natte !!!