Monday, March 11, 2013

人生X僕

人生X僕

Jinsei X Boku

One Ok Rock released their latest album a few days ago....

Anyhoo....

"Jinsei" means life and  "boku" means "me". Well, girls use "atashi" and guys use "boku" ...

I guess the theme is life

You could say that i'm happy now....I'm doing the job that I like , I have strong support form my family and friends ...

I'm a little pressured here and a little anxious there about this and that but that is called life yes?

Life is no fairy tale , but if we stay positive and stay true to ourselves and be thankful life would be a bliss don't you think ~

In a mellow mood today ...and wasn't feeling very well so forgive me if I sound spaced out or something ...

I think i'm still spaced out ....haha

I hope life treats you better ...Is it ? I know you are trying your best though ! Don't give up !!! Let's face all these hurdles together !!!

____________________________________________

I think OOR made this PV based on what happened exactly 2 years ago ~ and they are spamming FB with different videos on different subtitles~

So let's listen to Taka and keep moving on in life ^^