Sunday, April 10, 2011

Randomness ! Helping LM.C with their recording ! & music !

Today is a random post ...and maybe some fan girl talk !

BTW ! my emotions are all over the place right now !!

so forgive my super randomnessssss!
_______________________________________



Today was pretty exciting .... me most of LM.C teamers are working hard for the recording !

Like i said ...i love LM.C because fans get to participate in recordings and stuff like that ! ...today was recording for a song in the (possibly) up comming album !

Date line for recording "YEAH", "wooho" and sounds like that was today !...did you send in yours !!??

How exciting eh ! your voice featured in one song !! ^^

I'm excited for Hoshi no Arika ! !

Recorded my YEAI today XD hope it is used !

Thanks MAYA !!

_____________________

Now takeru is replying fans on twitter !

I doubt he'd reply mine but i'm okey with it! coz my most respected Guitarist replied and his former member replied me twice !! hehe

I'm talking about Aiji and Jun !! both were former band mates !!

__________________________


On the same note lets talk music !!

Well when you play the guitar , the way you listen to songs is very different !

I was learning Cassis and you learn some parts ( strumming patterns and slides..ect ect) by ear ...

yes i learn from the tabs but most on line aren't accurate at all !!

so you have to learn by ear....and from there , you can actually pick up the different sounds in a song ! like how many guitars are there ... rhythm and lead guitar or melody ...and even the almost always forgotten bass sounds! to people who don't play instruments , bass is always ignored !

I might consider picing up bass someday ! after i save up for an electric guitar !! XD ...i wanna do distortions and cool hammer ons too you knowwww !!

Like[Again] i could do the solo guitar riff on the acoustic ...it should be easier on an electric since the frets are closer together !

btw...friend asked..."so when you play guitar do you spin around ??"

ueh??

lol

My Ashton D25Bk is like 6 kg !! maybe move to the bit more when there is super fast strumming and fast chord progression ! like when i stand up playing [summer song] by YUI !

Cassis too! ♥ Cassis is my biggest accomplishment so far !! huhu...well i'm yet to learn Aoi's electric solo at the back !

I wish they have chords for Pledge though! one tough song to play and one very touching song !

It's not like i have an electric guitar or something ! lol ! so sorry ..no spinning ! XD


hehe ! i Love this live !! I was playing the song and listening to this live at the same time...makes me happy when my hand movements were in sync with Aoi's plucking when he plays the acoustic !! ♥



_____________________________________________

Finally ! JCC made a donation drive !! Shout out to those who stood under the sun to get Japan some donations !!





it's late here !!

I should get to bed soon ! so ...take care all !!

P/S: i miss you !! Hope your flu is better !!