Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday awakes upon us ~

お早う!!!

Minna genki??

before we know it the week end is coming to an end...

but let's treat everyday like a weekend ne ~


^^""

Well lets try our best to get through next week

2 quizes and 1 mid-term examination ( Alreadyyy !! 0_0)

Mock teaching for those who took chapter 1 for both form 4 & 5 commerce~

ganbate kudasai ~

seems like there are 2 lecturers who took the privilege to give us 4 hours lectures every week instead of the standard 2 =_+"" ..hopefully there will be a break by the end of the semester after all these extra hours ~

last time's mock teaching was divided ... ind
uction, content and end ~

this time there is a 30 minute time span 0_0 ...this is kinda tough ...what teaching aid?? how to do the induction?? what kind of lesson plan format is the lecturer satisfied with !!!

DOU SURUUUUUU!!! komata komata !

as we drill into our skills ...i hope the teaching blood line in me comes out !

can you imagine ?? all those years of me ...trying to follow in mum's foot steps !..i'm so close !

I can't imagine myself in other fields ~

being a teacher will not give me a luxurious lifestyle ...but it can provide me with a comfortable humble lifestyle ...which is what i want all along...maintaining my status ~

-------------------

though ~ lol

my J-rock fandom dosen't relly fit into anywhere here !!

I have dreams to actually play electric guitar ...i mean i can do YUI's "Tonight" on acoustic !

I'm just worried that i have to let go of who i really am to be who i wanna be !

can i choose both??

my Visual / oshare kei fandom is a little underground ...people who don't keep track of my blogs and FB won't know how important these songs and their meanings are to me ~

I started out with J-pop ( W-inds ) but they kinda commercialized.... no longer unique ....and their songs ..no longer meaningful ~

then i turn to bands or artist that write compose and produce their own songs !

which , to me, is important...because these songs conveys their message to the world ~

anyhoo

like i said ...can i actually juggle these when i eventually turn into a teacher ... and educator for the society ?

the clear thing is...i never regretted walking into this field ~

just that...i hope society accept the real me ~

of course my VK fandome will continue underground ~

i hope i don't loose my true self in this process of becoming a teacher ~

^^ ...the only trace of me being a visual kei / electro rock fan is my piercings ... a stud on one side and a cross on the other ( though i changed to a smaller less obvious one ~ ♥)

__________________

all these worries bout self searching ...isn't it during times of teenage years where you don't know what you want to be??

lol

here's a message to those who think that i should give up my VK fandom

#1 . i'm listening to Postitve rock ~ ...no heavy metal ~

#2 . these songs are meaning full ..motivating and easy to relate to

#3 . these songs are not meaningless and all bout westernized appeal ~

#4, I am able to climb back up after last semester's breakdown ~

#5. it's so much easier to be optimistic when there are songs to relate to ...

(you can't relate to most in-trend songs now ...they are mostly created for crowd appeal ! ..but it's good too.. yet ..it's not for me :P )


Nyhoo ~

i'll leave this page with a pic from last sem ne ~

keke ...forgive the messy table..exam week kara ~

hopefully i'll be myself when i become a sensei ne ~


















LOL


BREAKING "ENGRISH " NEWS FROM SUG TV~

Pink Masquerade stole a pic !!!!!

have you ever seen V-rock + dance + techno ...all in one package ???

if no then you haven't seen this ! ♥

not suitable for ppl who hate Oshare kei style in fashion ~ aka Takeru's fashion ~




Jya matta ne ~

ohasumi ← XD