Monday, August 2, 2010

New Blog Tempelate desu !

lol ..notice how i crossed our the monochrome ??

well my world is no longer monochrome ~

hmmm...

i'm kinda sleepy now so i'll make it up to you all??

will post a pic of something lacey...tomorrow moring??

I'm a little too exhausted now +_=

i was driven to a point where i got so numb and tired till tears started flowing when i got back ~

as hard as i try to hold my record i can't !! nyaaaaaaaaa!!!

mama

i'll just take it with me and go to sleep

in fact i'm having indigestion now ~ +_+ ....

maybe i'm eating a little too much porridge lately...need more solid food i guess ~

owh

as Visual as " life2die " sounds ( title wise) it is really a song that boosted my mood after a traumatic experience ~

here is a clearer ver of the song i found ^^

enjoy ~