Saturday, February 27, 2010

WHAT IN HELL IS WRONG PEOPLE??!!

You know...growing up in an environment where you can detect what teachers and parents want from you and do it the way they please to get credits really have a down side to it!

I MEANNNNN didn't she lay it out flat EXACTLY wha she wanted??

I'm so tired of doing compiling work ....

I HATE MY LIFE !

.....

why does everyone do this to me.....??

and it's hard...because when you want to do a good job, and you do it ...people either rate you as ..i dunno...a perfectionist??

Tell you what....my life would be so damn different now if it wasn't for my stupid passion for being a teacher and continuing this blood line of teachers ~

I would be sent to a place where i would easily blend ....

and to a quality one at that....

yes ...a quality education....

i don't know.....i'm in a depressing mood today and PLEASE...i hope there are no calls from home ..coz that brings out my week side ....then it would make me 10 X worse...

there future is bleak ~

____________

I wonder what people label me as~

I know i'm a crybaby...i don't smile a lot...and heck...people are afraid to approach me and yet try to take advantage of me ~

not trying to intimidate people ...but like i said ....i have eyes that could see through ones true intention ...

I used to use it to get myself out of trouble ....

If there was a day where people do their work telling themselves " oh...i don't want to make it difficult for the person doing the final works" then ...I'll be on the Oricon Charts...BELIEVE ME ~

Aki -kun is trying his best to calm me down...i hope his efforts is not in vain....

_________

have mid-terms and assignments to do....

oh well...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE....don't let AKI's effort be in VAINNN......

_______________

*takes deep breath ....listen to heartbeat...concentrate on what's good....*

sigh ~

help ....